Make Your Biggest Quad!
Purchase and registration
Applications for Windows Mobile, Symbian and BlackBerry
1. I cannot purchase your software since my country is on Handango`s U.S. export control list.
Unfortunately, we can`t help you with this issue since actually we don`t sell our software ourselves and all payment operations are performed by our distributors. With all questions regarding purchasing please contact our resellers - Handango (firstname.lastname@example.org) or PocketGear (email@example.com). You can also visit Clickapps.com since they provide alternative payment possibilities.
2. I don`t have a credit card. How can I purchase your product?
Please visit Clickapps.com or Handster since these resellers provide alternative payment possibilities, such as PayPal or payments via SMS.
3. I have lost my serial number. How can I get it again?
To recover your serial number:
If you have access to the email you used to purchase the product
If you do not have access to the email you used to purchase the product
- Please open our serial number recovery page
- Enter your email address you used to purchase the product
- Press the Submit button
- The serial numbers will be e-mailed to this address
- Important! Make sure that our email is not deleted by your spam filter
Please contact our support team
and provide the following information:
- Your name
- What product you purchased
- Email you used to purchase the product
- Where you purchased the product (SPB website, Handango, PocketGear, etc)
- Purchase date
- Order ID (if you remember it)
- If you have a purchase confirmation email please append it
Our support team will try to help you as soon as possible.
4. I have purchased a product but have not received a serial number.
The serial number was sent to you in the purchase confirmation email. This email was sent by the online distributor (e.g. PocketGear, Handango) right after purchasing.
- If you purchased at the SPB website:
The SPB website is powered by Handango Commerce Engine. You should receive an email from Orders@handango.com with the subject "Your SPB Software House Order #XXXXXXX - Software Activation Information Included". Please look for the "Registration Key" column in the first table.
- If you purchased at Handango:
You should receive an email from Orders@handango.com with the subject "Your Handango Order #XXXXXXXX - Software Activation Information Included". Please look for the "Registration Key" column in the first table.
- If you purchased at PocketGear:
You should receive an email from PocketGear.com with the subject "Your order has been received!". Please look for the following line in the email:
Registration Code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- If you purchased at another website:
You should receive an email from the vendor with information about your order and this information should include the serial number that can also be called "registration key", "license key", "registration code", etc.
You can also receive the serial numbers for all the products you purchased through our serial number recovery
5. I have purchased a product, downloaded and installed it but it is a trial version. How can I register it?
After installing you need to enter a serial number that you have recevied in the purchase confirmation email into the registration dialog to register the product. All limitations will be removed after the registration.
- Open Start->Programs->SBP Program
- Go to Tools->Registration
- The registration dialog should appear
- Enter your serial number and press the "Register!" button
6. I purchased the product using a discount code but it was not applied. What should I do?
Please, contact our distributor (Handango, PocketGear etc.) support team for further assistance.
7. The product does not work for me. How can I apply for a refund?
If you bought our products at:
1. How can I purchase SPB applications for my iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
To purchase SPB Program, you will need an iTunes account with a credit card assigned to it.
From your desktop computer, you can purchase it via the iTunes Store by doing a search for "SPB Program". You can also find the direct link to each application from its product page on our website.
Alternately, you may purchase it directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad by running the AppStore application and searching for SPB Program there.
For more information on iTunes accounts and purchasing, please, visit the corresponding section of the Apple support.
1. How can I purchase SPB applications for my Android device?
To purchase SPB programs, you will need an Android Market account. Launch the Android Market application on your device; if asked, login with your account or create one. Then perform a search for the desired application, select it and touch "Purchase".
Please note that you can purchase applications only if you are in the region where paid apps are allowed by the Android Market.
For more information on Android Market accounts and payment possibilities, please, visit the Android Market FAQ.
2. Can I evaluate a trial version first, and if so, where can I get it?
For selected applications, there is a free so-called Lite version available at the Android Market. To install it, please, perform a search for it (for example, "SPB TV Lite").
3. The application doesn't work for me. How can I apply for a refund?
If it's been less than 24 hours since the purchase, you can uninstall the program and request a refund from the Android Market app: visit the My Downloads page and select the application you are willing to return, then touch the "Uninstall & Refund" button.
Please note that if more than 24 hours have passed since the purchase, the "Uninstall" button will simply remove the application and won't refund you the money. In this case, please, contact our support team for further information and instructions.